Friday, August 22, 2014

Look at Me - Echo Park

Woo Hoo!!!!  It's Friday!  And I have nothing planned for the weekend!  No swim meets, no...anything...ok, now I am a little sad.  Maybe I should have some friends over or something?

Anyway, today I want to share with you another layout featuring Ainsley.  I guess this is Ainsley week here on the blog.  lol  Well, you probably know we have a climbing wall in our backyard....doesn't everyone?  Ainsley really enjoys it, probably uses it more than anyone.

She is such a little monkey.  A bit of older Echo Park papers here.  

Thanks for stopping by...Have a great weekend.

Hugs.

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

Yeah, my climbing wall is right next to my Olympic size swimming pool! LOL You crack me up! That paper is perfect for the photo of Miss Ainsley. She's adorable.