Friday, August 29, 2014

Clear Scraps and Imagine Crafts - Perfect Together

Hi everyone!  Today I have a fun project to share with you featuring lots of yummy goodies from Clear Scraps and Imagine Crafts.  Imagine Crafts was super generous with sending the Clear Scraps team lots of goodies to play with.  We received 12 colors of StazOn ink, 6 colors of  IrRESTIBibles, the new GlazOn and some Ink Blushers.  Well, you know I couldn't resist breaking out a few things and making something.

Using Jamie Dougherty's Sharon Bloom girl stamp from Prima Marketing, I stamped the ClearScraps Acrylic sheet with the Black StazOn.  I then colored the backside of the image using a combination of the other colors of StazOn.  Using InkBlushers and a Fantastix I was able to fill in all the details of the stamp.

When my inks were dry, I used the Quaterfoil Mascil and a mix of the Silver and Bronze IrRESISTibles to add texture.  Once that dried...a few flicks of the Wedding Dress IrResistibles, a few rubons, flowers and a butterfly and my poject was complete.

I am very happy with how she turned out and look forward to finding a place for her to live in my home.

Hugs.

2 comments:

LisiB said...

Nancy, you are such a creative lady. This project turned out beautifully
she deserves a special place in your house.

Sharon Fritchman said...

I absolutely love this work of art, Nancy! You used the stamp beautifully!!!!!