Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Embellish By Dena Designs

Oh my goodness....can I just tell you I have fallen in love with a new paper line.  No, it isn't Prima, or Crate Paper, or probably anything you have heard of...it is Embellish by Dena Designs.  This paper is manufactured by Darice and I just love it.  I love the mix of patterns, colors...oh goodness I could go on and on.  But how about if I show you some of the things I have posted over on the Darice blog instead.

These cupcake toppers have a quick tutorial.  I love how quick and easy they were to make, plus they add so much personality to an otherwise typical plate.
Cupcakes not your thing?  These adorable pinwheels were made with the same paper pack.

special should out to my fried Judy for letting her girls come by and play with the pinwheels. 

Right now the papers are available at Consumer Crafts and Amazon.com.  Be sure and check them out.
Hugs.

3 comments:

LisiB said...

Such cute projects! Will go check out her webpage
Lisi

Heather Landry said...

Those papers are so much fun and I really love the projects that you made with them. I miss you too. Thanks for pointing out how much of a slacker I am! I'll try to get better. LOL

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi nancy! How are you doing? thank you for your visit to my blog! I can't tell you how much I love your cupcake toppers! They are fun and creative. And those pinwheels are absolutely amazing!!!!!