Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Clearly Embossed Card

Good Morning everyone!  Yep, summer is here and life got away from me with swim team...so I have pretty much been MIA.  Sorry about that, but I am here today to share with you a card I made using the Ornate Send it Clear Card from Clear Scraps.
Clear scraps_ornate_send it clear_card_nancy keslin
To create this card I began by embossing the top pieces of the card with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and my Sizzix machine.  I love how easy it is to add that extra bit of dimension to Clear Scrap acrylic with embossing.  
Clear scraps_ornate_send it clear_card_nancy keslin_embossing
After embossing, before I assembled my card I dry brushed a bit of acrylic paint onto the edges to add just a bit of depth.
Clear scraps_ornate_send it clear_card_nancy keslin_inside
I finished the card with some older papers and bits and baubles I had lying on my desk.  Those papers are seriously old.   I believe they are from 2005.  lol
Clear scraps_ornate_send it clear_card_nancy keslin_front
Anyway, loved making this speial card.  Thanks for stopping by.

Nancy

No comments: