Monday, June 16, 2014

You Make Me Smile

Hi everyone!  Hope you are having a great day.  Things here are still crazy busy, but I am trying to be a better blogger.  Funny, you would think with summer I would have so much more time.

Today I want to share with you this layout I made using some older Fancy Pants papers and some of the super fun clear banners from Clear Scraps.  Did you know you can use your Stazon ink to stamp on them?  Then, I used my Kaisercraft Kaiserfusion markers to color.  So super fun, and so unique.
I really love this photo of Ainsley, she is growing so fast.  

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

1 comment:

LisiB said...

I love this layout! Beautiful picture of Ainsley and what a fun idea to stamp on the clearscraps elements. I have to try that - have never used a clear scrap before! Thanks for sharing.