Monday, May 12, 2014

Sisters Scrapbooking

Happy Monday!  I hope you are off to a great start this week.  It is set to be a hot one here.  Sigh

Anyway, today I wanted to share with you a quick layout I made using some older Echo Park papers.  I really am determined to cut through some of that stash.  lol

Another photo of my girls together.  It really makes my heart sing, and I am ever so grateful for the love my children have for one another.  They honestly are each others best friends and enjoy spending time together.  Keeping it simple and just trying to get things done.  A bit of Rock Candy Distress Paint on the card stock for texture and some lightly distressed papers.  I really wanted to highlight the photo.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

1 comment:

LisiB said...

What a heart.warming layout! So pretty, simple and effective.