Monday, May 26, 2014

Garden Borders - Clear Scraps

Hi Everyone and happy Monday.  Today I want to share with you a fun project I made using the Garden Border acrylic embellishment to emboss my tag.


To emboss the tag I used my Sizzix Machine.  For the sandwich you will being with the multi-purpose platform, your acrylic cutting plate, the acrylic border or other piece, and your tag.

On top of the tag place the silicone rubber pad and finally your impressions pad.  Run this through the machine.

 Here you can see the tags once they went through the machine.  Lovely, aren't they?
I then used the border as a mask.  A few pieces of washi tape hold the border in place while I add random bits of my favorite mists.
 Finally, lots of lovely embellishment to complete the look.
I love the texture of the tag as well as the masked section.  Best thing is, I still have the border so I can do it again and again...or use the border on a scrapbook page.

Hugs.

No comments: