Friday, May 30, 2014

Exploding Box Card

Happy Friday!  Woo hoo, we made it!!!!  Hard to believe, but this is our official start of summer, our cabana swim team time trials are tomorrow and it is all swim all the time from here on out.  lol

Today I wanted to share with you a card Ainsley and I made for her friend's birthday.  If you google exploding card box you can find all the instructions, videos, sizes, templates you will ever need.  This was not my idea, I have just seen them around so much I had to try my hand.

 Ainsley's friend's favorite colors were purple and teal...and I just happened to have some old, I mean ancient, Uspy Daisy papers in the stash that were just perfect.  I added to that some Little B 3D stickers and some borders from Martha Stewart.  All in all this was a surprisingly easy project to create.
Hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs

No comments: