Monday, April 28, 2014

Scrapbook -Sweet 16

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a great weekend.  Things here were busy.  We are doing a bit of redecorating and with hockey playoffs, Brighton decided to come home for the night.  (funny how Hockey is worth coming home for).

Anyway, Today I would like to share with you a scrapbook layout I made with some My Minds Eye papers.

Hard to believe that Mackenzie is already 16.  She just got her driver's license so we are looking at cars and with her finishing her sophmore year in highschool, we are also looking a colleges.  eeek

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Tell her I said to stop all of that growing up!!! It's a beautiful photo and a wonderful page.

LisiB said...

Driving, car and college? That sounds scary!!Fabulous layout, as usual!!