Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Work Hard

Good morning everyone!  I hope all is well with you.  Can you believe it is already March?  eeek!  So much going on here...it is killing me that I can't tell, but I should be able to spill soon.

Today I wanted to share with you a project I made using the gorgeous Optimist Collection from Prima.   This paper has the most lovely chalkboard background (sorry about the off colors, so hard to get good photos this time of year with the funky light). It has been a while, but the girls decided they were going to do some mixed media canvases, fan art, for one of their favorite bands.   They had so much fun creating, and you know I had to take photos of the process.

 Kristina also has some of the most gorgeous embellishments to coordinate with these papers.  Flowers, flair, paper clips, oh my.
 Be sure and swing by the Your Memories Here store to check out all the goodies currently in stock.

Hugs.



1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

You know, I never did get to see a finished photo of the girls' fan art. I'm sure it was beautiful! This page is gorgeous. I'm loving all of the chalkboard! Fabulous.