Monday, March 3, 2014

Suitcase Box- Sizzix

Good morning everyone!  Sorry I am a bit late, I have been under the weather...nothing serious, just a little cold, but I am moving rather slowly.  That coupled with getting my house repiped this week.  Ugh

Anyway, today I want to share with you this cute little suitcase box I made with my Eileen Hull for Sizzix die. This has got to be one of my all time favorite dies.  I really love it, perfect for holding a little mini album, a gift card, small treasures.....


Cut out of mat board and then covered in some gorgeous Madeline papers from Prima and covered in some gorgeous Prima flowers and other miscellaneous laces, I just love the look of this little box.  

I haven't quite yet decided what to do with it, but I am sure I will think of something soon.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs.

2 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Gorgeous piece, love the papers and the bird is gorgeous. Beautifully embellished. Tracy x

Heather Landry said...

This is such a lovely project Nancy! You definitely rock that die and the shabby chic style.