Monday, March 17, 2014

Mixed Media Darling

Good Morning everyone and Happy St. Paddy's Day.  I hope that you had a great weekend and are having a lovely Monday.  Today I wanted to share with you a canvas I made back a few weeks ago on Oscar Sunday.  I have been meaning to get to this for a while, but I had some technical difficulties...dead battery, and of course I couldn't find the charger.  Oh well.  So, you get to see the first half...the how I make a canvas part...but not the "how to junk it up"...but really?  I think you can handle it.   I used a gelattos to stamp on my canvas.  So much fun.

So, without further ado....


And here is the finished piece.




Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

LisiB said...

That is truly amazing! Just love all the details and the warm colors

Heather Landry said...

Thank you for sharing the tutorial to go with your gorgeous project! Really beautiful.