Friday, March 21, 2014

A Couple of Cards

Hi everyone!  I wanted to pop in today and share a couple of cards I made this week.

The first is for a baby shower I attended for one of my besties daughters.  She had an Alice in Wonderland theme so of course I couldn't resist making this card.
I printed the black and white image from the web and then water colored the image before adding a bit of Stickles and a bit of sparkle with my Galaxy pen.
 
For this next card I used my Sizzix window box die. (Kristina still has a few dies available at the Your Memories Here store on sale for $29.99)   I cut down the window box to focus more on the window.  A bit of pop and it looks like you are looking into a super fun party.  
I used many of the same techniques to color my window box as I used to create the home decor piece.  Sanding the Core'dinations cardstock and bits of ink to weather the wood.
Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you have a great weekend.

Hugs.

2 comments:

LisiB said...

Those cards are super cute! Thanks for sharing.

Heather Landry said...

Both of these cards are completely adorable. The window card is too cool!