Friday, February 28, 2014

Mixed Media Spring Book Box

Hi everyone!  Today I wanted to share with you this little mixed media book box.  This time of year my Michaels has started to clear out the organizational tools and these little boxes were on sale...woo hoo!  As lovely as the cover was, you know I couldn't resist changing it up.

With a base layer of Prima Zephyr papers, lots of gorgeous mists from Lindy's Stamp Gang, gesso, and of course bunches of beautiful Prima Flowers I came up with this.  Oh, and don't you just love those ribbon roses?  those are KaiserCraft.  Many of these goodies can be found in the Your Memories Here store.



This little box is perfect for tucking away secret treasures and notes.  I can't wait to fill it.  Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh my goodness, Nancy! This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the soft and pretty look of your design, and all of the embellies look simply beautiful!!!

Heather Landry said...

You are the queen of flowers. I'm always in awe of your projects. This one is no exception. VERY pretty!