Monday, February 24, 2014

Fabulous - The Sampler

Hi everyone!  Hope you had a great weekend.  We had a great weekend here.  Today I want to share with you a project I made with the February kit from the Sampler.  Don't know if you have heard, but the Sampler is changing its direction next month and going to project based kits.  So, February is the last I will be working with them.  Not to worry though, I have some other great things in the works.  

Love when I have Brighton around.  After all these months, I still miss him so much.  He is such a sweet heart and always happy to pop into my selfies.
 Sorry about the terrible photo....The February kit came packed with tons of cute embellishments, and coupled with a few foam squares.....
It is going to be a busy day around here.  Have a great week!  

Hugs.

No comments: