Monday, January 13, 2014

Pumpkin Queen - Prima

Hi everyone!

Still working on getting back to posting regularly.  How many times a week do you think is good?  Do you like new content every day?  Every other day?  How much is enough and how much is too much?  hmmmm

Well, speaking of just right....lol  I have another project for you that using some older papers from Prima.  These are from the Zephyr collection which is available at Your Memories Here.


 I find myself doing more and more mixed media these days.  Lots of inky goodness in my backgrounds.  I am finding it gives me just enough texture without being so overwhelming.  Anyway...love the colors in this collection and I couldn't resist adding in a few flowers both old and new.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

I think content 3 times a week is good. If you post every single day, you'll wear yourself out and your readers might get overwhelmed.

Your layout is awesome. I love all of your inky goodness and texture.