Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Handmade Valentine - Pink Paislee and Sizzix

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you a new project I made using some of the gorgeous HopeChest Pink Paislee papers and a beautiful Sizzix die from the Your Memories Here store.
This sweet little set is just perfect for Valentine's Day.  I am going to fill the little cup with some yummy chocolates.
card, valentines, handmade, teacup, rosette, sizzix
The card was made with the Sizzix rosette die, lots of Stickles, and one of the Hope Chest Paper Goods Tags.
rosette, sizzix, die cut, handmade, valentine
The teacup was also made using a die from Sizzix, Hope Chest papers, stickles and some beautiful Prima flowers.
teacup, flowers, prima, sizzix,
Not sure which of my lovelies will be receiving this little set for Valentine's Day, but I am sure they will love it.  

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hugs.....

4 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

Stunning!! Whomever you choose to receive it will be very happy indeed! TFS!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

These are fantastic projects! I know what you mean. I love my space when I am creating something, I want to "see" all of my play things to decide exactly what I want to use before I commit to it! LOL! I don't think that is being a goof. Your projects all are so beautiful!! So glad you enjoyed the "adventure" of it all!

Heather Landry said...

These are amazing! The little teacup is beyond darling.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Also, what color stickles did you use on this project?? I have the Hope Chest papers and would love to know what matched it so well. It would really help me. Thanks
Beverly
jordanbev5 at yahoo.com