Friday, January 31, 2014

Creative Jump Start


Hi everyone!  Well, I am so far behind watching videos for creative jump start...but I am trying.  I made this page the other day to showcase this super fun wrapping paper roll by Suze Weinberg.  Loved it!

That said the idea of hanging it in my house didn't quite do it for me.  While quite lovely, it reallly didn't suit my style.  Anyway, I decided to do it on a much smaller scale...attaching it to an art journal page.

Instead of a paper tube, I wrapped an old pencil (one that had already lost 1/2 its length.  lol  The background was made by adding some Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals to my gelli plate and then misting with water.  I think it made kind of a cool background.  Just saying.  lol

As behind as I am, if you haven't started you are even more so.  Go, run, hurry!!!  Sign up now.  You will have access to the videos till much later this year.  Creative Jump Start www.nathaliesstudio.com

Oh, and one more thing.  The winner of the Prima Haul Video contest is....
Skyann Smith!  Skyann, I will send you an email to get the deets on where to send your package.  Thank you to everyone who played along.  Be sure to be on the lookout for another fun contest soon.


Hugs.

5 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

Congratulations Skyann! Enjoy your wonderful goodies!!

Heather Landry said...

Congrats Skyann! Enjoy your goodies. This project is beautiful Nancy. I love the idea of wrapping a pencil too. So cool!

Cuchy said...

cool gelli print. Beautiful
Thanks for sharing!

mandysea said...

Wow on the wrapped pencil... love that idea! Great pop of colour and your printing is fabulous!

Heather Landry said...

Such a lovely art journal page. You've really made beautiful things with the stuff you've learned in that class.