Thursday, November 14, 2013

Tower Bridge

Totally slacking yet again, nothing much getting posted here on my blog.  I have been just crazy busy.  I know...excuses, excuses.  lol

I have been busy creating.  But I have also decided to try and step up my designer status.  I recently became a Designer Member of CHA.  I had business cards made, registered for winter CHA, and have been working hard to make sure all my other commitments are met.  That, and I am trying to diet and exercise...all the weight I lost a couple of years ago is starting to creep back on.  sigh

Anyway, as usual, I have a million excuses.  I promise I am creating and now that things are a bit more under control I am hoping to post here more.

Today I want to share with you a project I made a few weeks ago, one of the ones that is on my business card....


Some My Minds Eye papers that have been sitting in my stash for like evah!  lol  A few buttons as well.  I find I don't use many buttons and I have a ton of them, so I need to start.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Nancy! I love the photos so much! And you scrapped them beautifully. I really like your design and sprinkle of buttons!

Heather Landry said...

I agree with Sharon. It's a beautiful layout and I can totally see why you would put it on your business card.