Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fun Times - Prima

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you a project I made using the gorgeous Lyric collection from Prima Marketing and the fabulous sketch from their Build A Page.  Love, love, love this collection and the sketch.
 Of course, I used lots of my gorgeous flowers from my Prima Flower Grab Bag from Your Memories Here.
 and a few wood icons.

I am trying so hard to include more photos of myself in our scrapbooks, but all my photos are starting to look the same...the selfie of Phil and I.  lol

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love this photo of the 2 of you! John and I have to give that a try - the "selfie" photo!!!! You scrapped it beautifully. I just love everything about your gorgeous page!

Heather Landry said...

I don't know how I missed this one! The photo of the two of you is super sweet and you rocked the fussy cutting.