Thursday, October 31, 2013

The View

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you a project made with lots of yummy Pink Paislee and Prima Goodies.

Hope Chest and Mistables from Pink Paislee come together with lots of beautiful Prima flowers from my Your Memories Here flower grab bag.
Highlighted with some of my favorite Distress Inks I created this layout (which I promise is straight in real life) to showcase this photo from the top of the Arc de Trimophe in Paris.  I am even using some older items from my stash (note the chipboard pieces from forever ago.  lol)

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

LisiB said...

Ohhh! I remember this stunning view! There is something about symmetry that I just love. Speaking of "love" - your layout is so pretty. Perfectly balanced and the choice of elements is so sweet

Sharon Fritchman said...

WOW!!!! Such an amazing and gorgeous photo! I love how you scrapped it and made it the center of attention! Just beautiful!!!!

Heather Landry said...

You rock the Prima so hard chickie! I especially love all of the dimension in the layering. Beautiful!