Thursday, August 8, 2013

Sun Day

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share a layout of the girls playing on the beach.  So many times, here in Northern California we are rewarded with cold, foggy beach days.  This year however the days we have gone have been incredible, warm and full of sunshine.

 
It seems lately that most of my time is spent doing DT work, it is kinda nice to make a project just for me.  And, it is nice to work through some of my stash.  This time some older Echo Park papers and stickers as well as some super cute Studio Calico canvas pieces I bought forever ago.  
Of course, I couldn't resist adding in a little flower from Hydrangea Hippo.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

I love the title and your girls are super duper cute! The sun in the background rocks.