Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Cashmere Dame Cards - Your Memories Here

Hi everyone, Today I want to share with you a few cards I made as a gift set for one of our swim coaches. She is getting married at the end of the month and although the team went in on a gift for her, I couldn't resist making a little something special just from our family   I love the little 6x6 pads from Glitz Designs and chose a  little mix and match with a few Prima Wood Icons and bits of lace to create these quick and simple cards. The tags were made with a stamp set from Papertrey Ink.
She really loved the cards and I know the recipients will as well.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

LisiB said...

Nancy! These cards are so pretty! Love the color combination and the sweet details. No wonder she liked them!