Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Blue Canvas - Your Memories Here

Hi everyone,Today I want to share with you my final color canvas.  I have had such fun making these and I hope you will find time to make them to.  Don't forget, there is a video tutorial available if you are interested in creating your own canvas.

Love the beautiful blooms available in the Prima Grab Bags....added with a bits of lace, beautiful bling and a resin piece and wood icon, this canvas is ready to hang.

And, although they are not hanging yet, I have found a place in my home where they will be perfect.  Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

I want to see a photo of all four of them together. You did an amazing job on these canvas pieces!

Anonymous said...

WOW this is beautiful !!