Thursday, August 22, 2013

Beach Life - Webster's Pages

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you a layout I made featuring Brighton.  It is so hard to find papers that suit him, but these gorgeous papers from Webster's Pages were just perfect.  Of course, it doesn't hurt that they were photos from the beach.

What a gorgeous day at the beach.  I am trying to work through my stash of papers and these were just calling my name
Mixed with fun Prima wood pieces, fun buttons from Hydrangea Hippo and a Pink Paislee wood font, the papers were manned up.  lol
And I love, love, love the super fun zipper (also from Prima) and the larger bird from Maya Road.
This fall Brighton will be living just a couple of miles from the beach so I imagine he will be spending quite a bit of time there.

Thanks for dropping by.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

LisiB said...

what a stunning layout for a handsome young man. I have been hoarding these papers for a while - now I am inspired to use them! Thanks!!!

Heather Landry said...

This is such a cool, beachy layout! I can't get over the beard on that kid. I love lighthouse embellishment and those buttons are perfect!!!