Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Photo Fun - The Sampler

Hi everyone!  Oh goodness...have I been busy...can't wait to show you what with..but that is for another day.  Today, I want to share with you a project I made using the Sampler's June kit.

For Brighton's graduation party we put together a photo booth.  Oh my goodness... it was so much fun!  And you wouldn't believe the photos we got from it!  So glad my computer saved them all.  So fun to see what went on behind the curtain.  lol
Loving the colors and patterns in this month's kit...not to mention the super cute washi tape, wood banners and flair.

This kit is a must have.  Holly hasn't gotten it into the store yet, but check back here on the blog to see when it is available.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

LisiB said...

Congratulations on Brighton's graduation!!!! What a milestone! Where is he off to in the fall?
Love the cute page - so sweet