Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Don't Box Me In - Your Memories Here


Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you a project I made using some gorgeous Prima paper from the Annalee collection I purchased at Your Memories Here.  With just one sheet of paper and my Cricut I was able to create this beautiful box for one of Mackenzie's friend's birthday.
After cutting the box with Cricut Craft Room (so glad I am finally able to use now that I can link my Gypsy) I began the embellishment with some custom dyed lace (dyed of course with my trusty mists). I then decorated the box with some beautiful flowers and leaves from the Your Memories Here store
 as well as one of the cute little wooden bird icons.  Oh, how I am loving these little wood pieces.

We filled the inside with treats and a bit of cash (it is so hard to buy for teens) I know she just loved it.

Thanks for stopping in today.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Yeah, teens love cash! LOL Who doesn't? This turned out absolutely adorable.

LisiB said...

Absolutely wonderful! Could not agree more - teenagers are just happy with cash! Mostly saving up for "big" things! I have given my nephew cash for the last 3 years (he was saving up for his driver's license)