Monday, April 22, 2013

Sisters - The Sampler Challenge

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you the project I made for the Sampler sketch challenge.  This month we mixed it up and had Heather make the sketch.

So many fun elements....and flags.  lol   You know how I love me some flags and banners.


My lovely girls in Monterrey.  Such a beautiful day...which was funny because it was supposed to be pouring rain.  Guess the weatherman doesn't know jack.  lol

Love, love, love that corrugated paper.  such great texture.  And all the butterflies in the kit...gorge!  (sorry about the shadows tho.)

Be sure and swing by the Sampler blog for a peak at all the gorgeous projects made for the card and sketch challenges.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

This layout is FANTASTIC! I love the way you used the kit and your girls are adorable.