Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hope - Zephyr-Prima Marketing


Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you a project I made with some of the gorgeous Zephyr papers from Your Memories here.
 The background paper is actually the package insert from some Prima letters that I had in my stash.
and of course, I couldn't resist adding some gorgeous flowers, leaves and mists to my project.    And of course, you can't forget the bling.  hee hee

Be sure and stop by the Your Memories Here store and grab these older collections before they are gone.  They are available as complete collections and grab bags.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

That photo is so much fun!! I really love how you dripped the mist down the layout. Really awesome!!

Unknown said...

such a nice work i really like this.....
Prima Marketing