Friday, April 5, 2013

Cork Board - Hydrangea Hippo

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!!!

Today I wanted to share a project that I did for the All Things Altered blog hop over on Hydrangea Hippo.  The hop is of course over, but I was so happy to have the opportunity to share my project.

I had seen these cute little wood frames at Michaels and couldn't resist buying a pair.  With the frame, a bit of chalkboard paint, and some gorgeous goodies from Hydrangea Hippo, I created this...
I was so happy with the way this project turned out.  I simply love the colors of the flowers Jennifer currently has available in the shop.
That and some beautiful stick pins and trims....all told this project came together very quickly.

Well, hope you have a great weekend....We are off to swim.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

I love the jewel that you added to the bottom of the frame. It's such a beautiful project!