Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Disney Days - The Sampler


Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you one last project with the gorgeous Simply Sweet kit from the Sampler.  I have so enjoyed playing with this kit...the colors were so fun and the patterns...oh my.  My favorite though has got to be the buttons.  Anyway......

My family recently spent a few days in Disneyland where I snapped this photo of my girls.
disney, scrapbook, nancy keslin_kit club
Bits of the gorgeous mist in the kit and the fabulous buttons highlight this layout.  I really love the "bubble paper" that was in this kit...and did I mention the buttons?  hee hee
nancy keslin, thickers, mist, disney, scrapbook, kit club
I loved the color of the mist and couldn't resist customizing my Thickers and adding a sprinkle of them to my card stock base.  You know me and pink.  lol

Be sure and grab your Simple Sweet kit before they are gone.  And don't forget about the sketch and card challenges going on here.

Hugs.

Nancy

Get your Simply Sweet Kit

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

They both look so grown up! Tell them I said to stop growing! LOL Super cute page girlie.