Monday, February 18, 2013

Miles of Smiles - Disney Scrapbooking

Hi everyone!  Hope you are having a great day...for those of you in the US...Happy Presidents' Day.

Today I wanted to share with you a project I made with this fabulous sketch by Heather Landry....  This is sketch number 32 for Heather...hard to believe she has made so many...wonder how many I played along with?

Here is my take...from this past Christmas at Disneyland.  It isn't often that I get my photo with any of the characters since I am usually behind the camera...but this evening, at dinner, Minnie came up behind Phil and I and Mackenzie was able to snap this photo.
I used a bunch of older Disney papers along with my Cricut to put this together.  I really need to try and make better use of my supplies.  hee hee  And scrap more of the photos from our numerous Disney vacations.
Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my project.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

I have way more than 32 sketches. I started giving them numbers after I got sick of coming up with creative names for them. I think I've done over 70. Anyway! LOL I love your take on the sketch SO much! The little bows just make this page. Way cute!

LisiB said...

What an adorable page!!!! And you look like Cinderella! Sooo pretty. What a great memory.