Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Love is in the Air - Valentine's Crafts

Hi everyone!  I know it has been a week since Valentine's Day, but I wanted to share with you a few of the items I made (or helped with) last week.

Ainsley wanted to make something for her friends at swim, so we set about making peanut butter truffles.  Yum!  Luckily I had purchased a bunch of mini wrappers for us to place them in.   And Ainsley was willing to get her hands dirty...she did much of the work on these herself.
And of course the truffles needed a box.  Thank goodness for my Cricut and the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge.  Each of these boxes holds four truffles.  Ainsley cut, and I assembled.  She just couldn't seem to figure out how the boxes were supposed to come together.
 Well, with all this making for Ainsley's friends, I had to make a few cards...This one for dh.....
and these for the children.  Love that I was able to use up some of my scraps to assemble these...and my cricut for the glasses.
Did you have a good Valentine's Day?

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

These projects are completely gorgeous! They are all really lucky to have you for a wife/mom. You are amazing!