Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Hey You - Flip Card

Hi everyone!  Well, it's Wednesday and this week seems to be just flying by.  Before we know it it will once again be the weekend.  woo hoo!  Well, maybe not so much woo....swim meet.  lol

Today I want to share with you a green friendship card I made using one of the Sizzix dies I purchased from Kristina at Your Memories Here.
sizzix, card, die cut, prima
I colored my stamped image using Tim Holtz Distress Markers.  I love that these distress markers make it so easy to create a water color look on my project.
flowers, seam binding, distress markers
And of course I couldn't resist using a few gorgeous Prima Blooms to brighten the card and a bit of seam binding dyed with some green Glimmer Mist.  This card is just perfect for spring.
prima, stickers, sentiment
A simple sentiment with a Prima sticker completed the look.  I love the way this project came together with the mixture of Prima, Distress Markers, and Sizzix.  I think this die has to be one of my favorite dies ever.

I hope you enjoy this card.  I know I had fun making it.

Hugs.

Nancy

Products Used:

No comments: