Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Girl Meet Grill - The Sampler


Hi everyone!  Today today to share with you a project I made with the Simply Sweet kit from the Sampler.  I had this photo of myself grilling this last summer and thought it would be fun to scrap it.
nancy keslin, the sampler, kit club, buttons, banner
I promise the bottom of the paper is straight in real life, there was a bit of a wind and it was blowing...hee hee    I really love all the buttons in this kit.  They are just super cute.  Lately, I haven't been able to get enough buttons.
nancy keslin, the sampler, kit club, thicker, buttons, flower
I misted the DIY Thickers with some mist from an older kit to match the buttons, adding a older set of Thickers as well as a banner for some interest.

Don't forget to check out this month's sketch and card challenge.  There is still time to play.

Hugs.

Nancy

This Month's Kit:

2 comments:

LisiB said...

What a fun layout! i really like your witty title and, yes, those buttons are super cute.

Heather Landry said...

How did I miss this one?! I absolutely love it!!! The title is perfect and that photo is great. Such a fun page Nancy!