Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day in the Life - MMD and MME Layout

Hi everyone!  Well, it is that time again.  Time for another gorgeous sketch from Heather Landry over at Miracle Mommas Designs.  As usual, Heather created a gorgeous sketch for us to play with.

Here is the sketch.

And my take...

I used the new Collectable/Notable papers from My Minds Eye.  I picked these up at my Local Scrapbook Store and they are just gorgeous.  This project just came together so quickly.  Ainsley is growing way too fast.  sigh


3 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Great take on the sketch!!

LisiB said...

Goodness! What happened? She looks so grown up in these pictures!!!

Wonderful pick of papers and embellishments - just so sweet and lovely. Great interpretation of the sketch, too. Might have a go at it as well - you inspired me
Have a great weekend

Heather Landry said...

Tell Miss A that she needs to stop growing up! She looks entirely too old in these photos. Thank you so much for all you do for my design team. You definitely rocked this sketch!