Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Birdcage Home Decor - Your Memories Here


Hi everyone!  Nancy here today to share with you a project I made using some of my favorite supplies from my Your Memories Here Prima grab bag.

I love that spring is just around the corner and we have had some of  the most glorious weather.  I couldn't resist bringing a little of the gorgeous sunshine into my home by creating a home decor item.

I found this little bird cage at a local shop and couldn't resist adding a few flowers from my Your Memories Here grab bag and a bit of dyed seam binding.  Blues and oranges just seemed to scream spring to me.
home decor, bird cage, prima flower seam binding, glimmer mist
 I dyed some seam binding with a bit of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and scrunched for a shabby bow.
home decor, prima flower, birdcage
I love the combination of flowers both old and new.  Some from the Romance Novel line, some from Zephyr, and some from collections gone by.
nancy keslin, birdcage, home decor, prima flower
Be sure and pop over to the Your Memories Here store to grab some gorgeous flowers and glimmer mist to bring spring inside your home today.

Hugs.

Nancy

Click these links to find the above products.

1 comment:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

The colors on this are so great! What a lovely creation!