Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Unbearably Cute - Your Memories Here


Hi everyone!  Nancy here today to share with you a project I made using some of the incredible finds from the Your Memories Here store.

Ainsley has seen her older sister running around in animal hats for quite a while and really wanted one for Christmas.  She was so happy to find it under the tree.  I couldn't resist taking a few photos.

I used a few papers from the Prima Grab bag I purchased from the YMH store, along with many flowers, a few cut outs, some trinkets, bling and letters to complete my project.   I love that there are bits and pieces of everything in these bags.  It makes it so fun to mix and match all the different elements.
Lots of distressing with my Comfort Craft distress tool and walnut stain distress inks tied everything together.
Be sure to grab the older collections before they are gone, and be on the lookout for new Prima grab bags and complete collections!  The new Prima is beginning shipping soon!

Hugs.

Nancy





1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

This is so cute Nancy!! Ainsley looks really happy with her gift. This is such a pretty, shabby page.