Thursday, January 3, 2013

Oh Christmas Trees....

Hi everyone!  Today I wanted to share with you a little project I made the day before Christmas this year...well, I say made, but technically they aren't quite yet finished.  However, they were done "enough" to set out over the holiday.

I found this cute little tree kit over at the Gilded Girls site.  It was part of the Christy Tomlinson class 12 Artsy Days of Christmas...but since I didn't ever finish last years class I couldn't bring myself to sign up for this years....

Anyway, I did decide to purchase the kit...which made this.

 Gorgeous!  And then I decided I needed more...because, well...I wanted a forest of trees.
 
So, I took a quick run over to the fabric store and gathered up some flower trim...I wrapped it around a cone base, added some glitter and.....

Well, I still need to add glitter to the red tree...and toppers, and some type of balls or something...but they were a lovely addition to my coffee table, and eventually.....

Gots to run!

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

LisiB said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for sharing!!!

Heather Landry said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Seriously. I need to make one too!