Thursday, January 17, 2013

Let the Eat Cake

Hi everyone!  Today I wanted to share with you a layout I made using a sketch from Heather.  I have been trying to make more multi photo layouts...at least sometimes.

OK, well....here is the sketch.
And my take
I used some older Glitz papers, a few Prima letters and lots of flowers and trims from the Hydrangea Hippo Etsy store.

These are our desserts from Thanksgiving.  We had only a small celebration this year.  The five of us, my sister and niece.  So of course we needed a lot of desserts....Apple pie, gingerbread cupcakes, blondies, and a crumble.  Needless to say, no one went hungry.

Anyway...I think I am gaining weight just looking at them.  So I better get busy.  Hope you are having a great day.

Hugs.

Nancy




3 comments:

LisiB said...

Those desserts look divine. Love the colors you chose in the layout. fürs perfectly

LisiB said...

Those desserts look divine. Love the colors you chose in the layout. fürs perfectly

Heather Landry said...

I really just love the flowers that you used on this page. The colors are so warm and inviting. Thanks so much for being on my DT. Have I ever mentioned how much you rock?