Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hello There - The Sampler


Hi everyone! I am back from four days at Disneyland and CHA!  Did you miss me?  hee hee  Well, today I wanted to share with you another project made with the gorgeous January kit, Live Life. from the Sampler.  I really think this has got to be my favorite kit yet.

I have been on a total banner kick lately....just can't seem to get enough of them.  And I have found a new love in the Heidi Swapp Color shine.  It has such a fabulous opacity.  And the colors in this kit...the patterns....swoon.  I think I am in love with Simple Stories.

Be sure and check out the Card and Sketch challenges over on the Sampler blog.  And be on the lookout for some great new products fresh from CHA in upcoming kits!  We have some great things on the way.

Hugs.

Nancy



1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

I really love the bright colors on this page! A is so stinkin' cute and so are the banners. Great job on this layout!