Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Game Night - The Sampler


Hi everyone!  I hope you are having a great first day of a new year, I know that I am.  Of course, there are still a few things that need to be wrapped up from 2012,but....

One of the things I still have from December is a layout featuring the Good Tidings kit.  The children really enjoy playing board games together and I couldn't resist taking a few photos of them in the midst of it all.
Sorry about the shadows, but finding good light with all the rain we have been having has not been easy. I hate the rain, but I guess we need it so I won't complain too much.
You can still snag this kit and others using the links below....and don't forget about the card and sketch challenges going on right now on the Sampler blog.  Last month we only had a handful of participants, and the odds of winning are great.

Happy New Year,

Nancy



2 comments:

LisiB said...

Oh how wonderful that your kids play board games! I love them!!!
Super sweet layout with GREAT photos!

Heather Landry said...

I love the way you used the frames. These photos are cuter than cute! You did a great job on this page.