Thursday, December 20, 2012

Merry Page Drafts

Hi everyone!  I am just thrilled to share with you a little secret.  As you probably know, I love the sketches over at Page Drafts and have played along a few times.  I was just thrilled when Em asked me to help out with her Christmas Cheer release!  You have got to go over there and take a look at all the talented ladies work...I feel like such a slouch.  sigh

Anyway...there are seven gorgeous sketches to work with, and I am not teasing when I say the talent over there is crazy.

For now tho....here are mine.

Each layout features one of the five Christmas trees we set up this year.  This first project is the big tree in the living room...not the prettiest tree ever, and that is a story unto itself, but it is 12 feet tall and nearly impossible to get a photo of.  This multi photo sketch offered the opportunity to highlight bits and pieces of the tree.
 And here is a smaller tree, this one in my office.  It features lots of penguins.  I think penguins are ever so cute, and the fact that our summer swim team is the penguins...well......
So that's it for me today....I also have posts up over at Hydrangea Hippo and the Sampler today that I will be back to show you soon.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

LisiB said...

I love the fact that you have more than one tree. Soooo cool.

As usual, I just love your layouts! It is the reduced to the max feeling, the focus on the important and the great colors that you chose!

Merry Christmas, Nancy!!!!!

Heather Landry said...

These pages are fabulous! I loved those Page Drafts sketches. You rocked them!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Em Stafrace said...

Thank you so much for helping PD's out Nacy your pages are divine and I loved the second page so much, the contrasting photo colour with teh papers really strikes me so I'll be doing more pages like this from now on tee hee! Have a very merry christmas hunnie and thanks again. xox Did you get the PDF and downloadable elements to print off?