Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Just the 2 of U - the Sampler


Hi everyone!  Sorry I have been MIA.  I have been working crazy hard to complete projects, just nothing I can share quite yet.  sorry..... Today I do want to share with you a project using the December kit, Good Tidings, from the Sampler.  I love that this kit has just a bit of holiday in it, not so much that it is only appropriate to holiday photos but just enough to say it is holiday.  And the red and aqua color palette?   Such a nice change from the red and green.

Although these photos were taken while cutting down our tree, the idea of little Santas or snowmen, really wouldn't work.  Especially with these two.  lol  I love how close they are...how well they get along.  I do  promise there are a few of those holiday items to  play with in this kit to go with this updated holiday color palette. I threw in a few sequins and buttons from previous kits.  hee hee
For now though, two of my little lovelies.

Don't forget about the sketch and card challenges over on the Sampler blog.  There is still plenty of time to play.  I know with the holidays you may find it hard to make time to play...but give them a go.  You have a great chance at winning some prizes.

Hugs.

Nancy

No comments: