Friday, December 21, 2012

Challenge Time - The Sampler

Hey everyone!  Eeeek!!!  Can you believe it is only a few short days till Christmas?  I think, other than the food, I am just about done.  It has been a whirlwind of crazy activity...but the packages are shipped, the cards are mailed, and everything is wrapped and under the tree.

This next week or so, posts may be somewhat sporadic...since I am crazy busy with Christmas and enjoying time with my family.  But for the moment.....

How about the sketch challenge over at the Sampler!  Love me a Holly sketch.

And my take, using the December, Good Tidings kit.
Love these colors...and I think those huge Prima flowers are some of the best....evah
 Oh, and gorgeous, sugared, dictionary print, chipboard letters...yummy!
And what a sweet girl.  lol

OK, well....lots to do this afternoon since it doesn't look like the world is ending.  Laundry, dishes, etc.

Merry Christmas.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Heather Landry said...

I was kinda bummed that the world didn't end too. Laundry sucks!! Ainsley is the cutest thing and this page is adorable!

LisiB said...

Glad the world did not come to an end - I thought I might have missed it!

Yeah, laundry and dishes still there, bummer.
Love your layout - so happy and sweet and cheerful!
Merry Christmas

Sharon Fritchman said...

I know 0 the world did not come to an end. Go figure!!!!! I love your take on this sketch - absolutely adorable photo and gorgeous page!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!