Wednesday, November 7, 2012

you - your memories here


Hi everyone!  Today I am here to share with you another project I made using my fabulous grab bag from the Your Memories Here store.

I used bits of Prima Romance Novel mixed with lovely flowers, washi tapes, trinkets, canvas, and what has to be my new fave....Typo Bulbs for these photos of my Mackenzie at that farm I keep telling you about.  Goodness she is growing so fast,such a lovely young lady (and let me tell you...Phil is not happy about it. hee hee)

There are still a few grab bags left in the store, as well as gorgeous collection packs, paper packs, and of course...those typo bulbs.  Pop over and grab yours before they are gone.

And speaking of gone....that is me.  Busy busy day.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Poor Phil! LOL He's going to have his hands full with keeping the boys away. This layout is gorgeous! I really love the typo bulbs too.

sarah said...

oo00o0. so into the colors on this one.

...and she is growing up so fast. such a pretty young lade. :)

hugs,
sarah.

LisiB said...

First of all, fabulous layout! I really like your "reduced to the max" style!
Those pictures are sooo special! She is a real beauty.
Poor Phil! My DH is the same!