Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Smile - The Sampler


Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you a project I made with the November kit from the Sampler.  It isn't up in the store quite yet...but it will be...and it is FABULOUS!  Every month these kits get better and better. I know...I know...I keep saying this, but it is true!  Promise.

Anyway, as you may recall, I took the children to a small local farm a couple of weeks ago to take a few photos.  Gotta love fall in California!  It was hot.  So, for you today...a few photos of Ainsley playing around.

(Colors are a little washed out here...sorry)
 I really love the colors and motifs in this kit.  The fun stickers, bits of jewels and little journaling bits, sigh.  So much fun.  How cute are the little butterfly stickers.  hee hee
Well, keep your eye out later today for photos of the full release...you won't be disappointed   And be sure to check out our card and sketch challenges.  No need to purchase a kit...and you could win some fabulous prizes.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

Absolutely too stinkin' cute!! I love the floral patterned paper and the bright feel of this layout rocks.