Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My Girl - Your Memories Here

Hi everyone!  Happy almost Thanksgiving to those of you in the US, and Happy Wednesday to those outside.  It is a cold, rainy day here...and I still have a touch of whatever it is that is making me miserable so this is going to be short and sweet.

Today I have a project made with the gorgeous Zephyr collection and other items from Prima.

I made the bricks on the page using a Prima brick mask, some fiber paste and a bit of Distress ink in Brushed Corduroy.   I then cut each individual brick out and placed it on my page.  Such a fun technique that I think I will definitely use again.
Of course I couldn't resist lots of gorgeous Prima blooms and butterflies , a few bits of Prima bling that I cut to stretch a bit further, and some gorgeous Alecon Lace.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Such a pretty layout! I love the craft background, the beautiful photo, and your design!!!! I am stopping by to wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

LisiB said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I love this layout - such great summer colors. Perfect Prima to embellish the photo of your beautiful girl!Thanks for sharing.

Heather Landry said...

I really love the tropical colors on this page. The flowers are just wonderful and Miss M is an absolute doll.