Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hello Beautiful - The Sampler

Hi everyone!  Today I wanted to share with you a project I made using this month's Home Sweet Home kit from the Sampler.  I have really been enjoying the wonderful textures and colors in this month's kit and think this might be my favorite project yet with this kit.

I am still learning about my light box, so forgive the funky shadows.  I think I may need more lights.  The three I have just don't seem to be enough and if I move them...well, you can see the funky glare coming from the left.  sigh....
I used a sketch from Page Drafts to help create this project.  If you haven't had a chance to check out their sketches, you totally should.

And speaking of sketches....You should definitely check out the sketch and card challenges over at the Sampler blog!  Lots of cool prizes to be won.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Em Stafrace said...

WOWWWWW thanks for sharing your beautiful page at Page Drafts you have created a fun layout. Love it! xo