Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy Friday - Prima Mini Album

Hi everyone!  Well, today is Friday...hooray!  Unfortunately, it is a cold one.  Hard to believe just a few days ago I was wearing shorts, and today there is snow on the mountains around us.  sigh

Today I wanted to share with you a mini album I made using a kit I purchased from Your Memories Here.  I made only a few small changes to the album, so I can take no credit for the design.  This was designed by the fabulous Cari Fennell.




Kristina no longer has this kit in stock...but maybe if you emailed she could rustle up many of the supplies.  She is always happy to do special orders (and for a great price).

Well, going to be a busy weekend here.  Going to look at more colleges for Brighton, a few evenings with friends...plus all the usual fun and excitement.  Thank goodness there is no swim meet!  lol

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

LisiB said...

Nancy, this mini album is just so pretty! I love it! So many sweet details, soft, muted colors - a dream!

Heather Landry said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are the QUEEN of mini albums. I mean really! This is such a lovely project.